(Source: mistakes-, via saunti)
(Source: smackmybxxtchup, via )
- There is a word in German:
Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz. And the closest translation would be “Lifelong Treasure of Destiny”. And Victoria is wunderbar, but she is not my Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz. She is my Beinaheleidenschaftsgegenstand, you know? It means “the thing that is almost the thing that you want but is not quite.” Das ist Victoria to me.
- How do you know she’s not Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz? I mean, maybe as the years go by, she’ll get Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz-ier.
- Oh, nein, nein, nein. Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz is not something that develops over time. It is something that happens instantaneously. It courses through you like the water of a river after a storm, filling you and emptying you all at once. You feel it throughout your body, in your hands, in your heart, in your stomach, in your skin… Of course you feel it in your Schlauchmachendejungen. Pardon my French. Have you ever felt this way about someone?
- Yeah, I think so.
- If you have to think about it, you have not felt it.
- And you’re absolutely sure you’ll find that someday?
- Of course. Everyone does eventually. You just never know when or where.
(Source: the-poison-apple, via pocketfulofadams)
(Source: paraswift, via pocketfulofadams)
(Source: weheartit.com, via cutesecrets)